Monday, January 19, 2009

Little Stompers







Today Sar took the kids and I to a play place called Little Stompers to meet up with Jana and her two kids. Bronte was happy that she could now crawl around the 0-2 area Georgia and Cooper were playing with Jana's pair.
When George decided to go on the big slide alone she took a tumble and ended up with a big red mark on the side of her face, poor baby.
I also got a really good pic of Bronte and Sar got a great one of Geo

So now I'm at the computer, on this stinking hot day, waiting for day to get home.
ttfn(ta-ta for now),
Emma

2 comments:

Sar said...

How cute are my babies! Thanks for coming miss, you're such an awesome help to me (but you already know that!).

Luv Sar

Lauren said...

hey Em,
So glad to meet you on monday, hope school was good,
loz