Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poor Sar!!!

Hey everyone,
well you're probably wondering about the title well as usual I was at Sar's place on the weekend Sar and I were folding clothes for their holiday the following day, Georgia asked me to push her in the little golf buggie outside so I took all the kids outside for a little fresh air.
We all were happily playing we heard Sar shout out the upstairs window 'KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THE HOUSE! THERE'S A FIRE!!!!' So i took them to the far corner of the driveway not knowing what to expect Sar called the 'fireys' . Mum arrived right in the middle of all the commotion , so I waited outside the house while mum and Sar extinguished the flames off the DISHWASHER!!!(but they weren't game to open the door) So the 'fireys' pulled it out, I think it was the computer bit on the dishwasher because the fire was on the outside (so we're safe there)

And there's MORE..
Sar is now on holidays and its raining heaps and they have been stuck inside.
Of all the weeks for it to be cold!!!!

Hope your holiday gets better tomorrow Sar!!

Seeya,
Emma

2 comments:

Sar said...

Aw babe, thanks so much for your post, we had a good time anyway and I scrapped LOTS! My house still smells a bit smokey though...hehe...

Luv ya,
Sar

Hayles said...

Hi Em
Just flitted over to see what you have been up to.......in the scrap sense and noticed you have had a LO removed for publication!! CONGRATS. Your lO's are just getting better and better every time I see them.Well done!!
Cheers
Hayles x