Monday, March 23, 2009

Scrap update

Hey all,
Yes, a new 'batch' of pages from me.
The top one's one of Sar's sketches from .....Mystical, hope that's right!!
This was my last birthday, it's actually a sketch from......Mystical I think. I'll have to get Sar to correct me on that one too!!!



A page of little Charlotte's first birthday. I really like this one because I never ever ever use green, I mean never ever ever.....ever. Weird eh?



This one's for the amazing race on Mystical Scrapbooks. This weeks challenge was to use a summery photo and the colour red. I think I did pretty well, don't you?

Here's my latest scrap pages after speading yet more weekends at Sar's place


SeeYa
Emma
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Sar said...

Your Amazing Race LO is just gorgeous....and guess what, you made it through to the next round!! Wooooo, go Em!!!!!

Luv Sar