Monday, September 14, 2009

Lots of LO's!

To share today,

I love to felt in this one (the scallop border)
























This one of my auntie and uncle -Chris and Sharon- on their wedding day.
Love the title, Love the colours, and Love the photo!



Now for a close-up!























I love this photo, pink was a necessity on this page!


This is me in Kindergarten, school photos! Love the colours!


This range is my new fav'.....Earth Love!.....Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!








This is Lisa's blind scrap.....Looks great aye?!?!?!?!



Close-up with the beautiful pin-wheel flowers!


That's all folks!

Still love the Earth love ....*drool* *drool*

Seeya,
Emma
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some really nice work em!!!
really enjoying your blog!!!!!
keep them coming!!
cheers Renee