Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday night crop!

Here's one from friday night crop..like two week s ago..thats how bad a blogger I am!!
any-hoooo.....!























This one here is a bit of a random one! But hey! Random is my middle name!
























Really pleased with this one, it's a kit from scrapbooking delights for a competition..but silly me forgot where I put it didn't I?!?!
























This is probably my fav of the night! very simple, calm colours!
























On the other hand this one of beautiful Bronte reallly bright!
























Another from that gorgeous kit!








And another random LO! Playing with the kaiser pearl strips...turned out nice if I do say so myself! hehehe!
Sorry for the bad blogging....jeez you'd think I was moving house or something! hehehe
Seeya,
Emma
xoxoxo

No comments: