Sunday, January 17, 2010

Flowers...

...handmade by yours truly off the wonderful Scrap A Little Blog.
Have heaps more (ouch! well let's just say I have VERY sore fingers today) But I only photographed my Favourites!











































Plus a little scrapping on the side

And using even more of the We're Savvy Kit!!






















And a close-up of my flowers















This using last years (december) He's Savvy Kit...GORGEOUS...a personal favourite of the kits ;)






















Thats all for now,
With Sar coming back tomorrow (yay) I'll try to keep up the blogging
Well at least till school starts
*sigh*

Seeya
Emma
xoxo

2 comments:

marijana said...

awesome pages Emma!!!
so youre moving abck to Sars when she gets back -hehehe
I bet you missed them all.

xxxx

Emma said...

You better believe it!!
lol!!!