Saturday, August 15, 2009

Savvy Cybercrop!

This weekend is the Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop - woo hoo!

Mel's Lucky Dip Challenge - flower, buttons, lace & staples


Just Because Layouts




So, how do you girls like my new blogger look?? I found a website called Shabby Blogs and when flicking through I found the PERFECT header and background for me...the background is called Emma...and the header is called Caitlyn! How classic is that...named after me, lol!
Sar and I were like....Freaky!!!

Any-hoo, the cyber crop entries must be in by mid-night thursday, 20th of August...gotta be in it to win it....just pop it into the August cyber-crop category to be in the running for some awesome prizes!!

Seeya,
Emma
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Sar said...

OMG Em, your new blog looks rad!! Bwahahahaha, lucky I'm so damn clever! ROFL! Cheers, Sar